Corporate Account Executive
TreeTop Commons is looking for a dynamic, self-starter to add velocity to our growing inside sales team. We are excited to bring in people who have a can-do, will-do attitude, are creative problem solvers, and can speak openly about their experiences in community service and volunteering. We are all about community here!
A TreeTop Commons Account Executive (AE) will be on the front lines of our sales effort. In some cases, they may be the first interaction a potential client has with our brand. A successful AE will be dogged in their ability to find and develop new sales opportunities and help convey the value NobleHour can bring to all facets of their business.
While our marketing team will be working hard to bring in new leads, this person will be responsible for prospecting to find new business on a daily basis and to exceed revenue and deal targets. A TreeTop Commons AE must be comfortable making cold calls and emails to Director and C-level prospects.
Awesome TreeTop Commons AE’s:
- Hit and exceed sales targets by maintaining consistent outbound activity
- Follow a sales process, nurture their leads through the close, and can be creative when needed to win good business
- Can build trust and strong relationships with clients
- Are well-organized and pay attention to detail
- Are great active listeners who pay attention to buying cues and hesitation
- Are able to navigate complex organizational structures to find the “champion”
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, directly, and with empathy
- Have excellent presentation skills and the ability to conduct live software demos
- Are self-starters who know what to do each day with little hands-on direction
- Understand systems like HubSpot CRM, Zoom, & ZoomInfo
- Have a minimum of 2 years of SaaS sales experience
- Can learn new software quickly and teach what they have learned to others clearly and efficiently
- Are comfortable asking for help after they have given it their best shot
- Come in ready to work and leave the office satisfied they have given 100 percent
- Leave their work at the office b/c they killed it all week
Full Health, Dental Reimbursement, PTO, VTO, New Parent Leave, Team Happy Hours, Volunteer Days, Weekly Office Lunch, and other cool perks.