Community Development Specialist - Contract to Hire
TreeTop Commons (TTC) is looking for a new team member to take on the role of Community Development Specialist (CDS) and help build our relationships and support for nonprofit community partners for our NobleHour product. TTC offers a service of connecting companies and nonprofit organizations, and this role will be essential to this new endeavor.
This role will be in charge of reaching out to nonprofit community partners, learning about their volunteer service needs, and signing them up for their free NobleHour account. This position will be the initial face and voice of NobleHour to nonprofit community partners. The ideal candidate will be great on the phone, can easily articulate the value of our solution, and can solve client challenges efficiently.
The CDS is a new contract to hire position at TTC. The contract lasts six (6) months from the start date and may be extended, or the position converted to a non-contract role. The duties of the role will be conducted from the NobleHour office.
The NobleHour CDS demonstrates the following qualities:
- Attention to detail
- Fantastic active listening
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to communicate clearly, directly and with empathy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Well organized
- A self-starter who knows what to do each day with little direction
- Familiar with systems like full-story, intercom, Zoom, and AgileCRM
- Able to learn new software quickly and teach what they have learned with others in a clear and efficient manner
VTO, company events and happy hours.